It’s Friday. You deserve some particularly nifty green news. We’ve got lions, puns and a bird-eating fish!
- Attention “steakholders”: Event aims to bolster the sustainable meat sector. (Green)
- Only 32,000 lions remain out of 100,000 roaming Africa in the 1960s. (National Geographic)
- Well, you don’t see this everyday. Catfish hunt down… pigeons? (Discover)
- Mexico shows us you have to start somewhere — plans to build wave power farms. (TreeHugger)
- Do severe weather events and disasters enhance people’s level of belief in climate change? (Grist)
Tags: Africa, catfish, Climate Change, Cool Green Morning, daily news, discover magazine, environmental news, Fish, global warming, green, green news, Grist, lions, Mexico, National Geographic, severe weather, sustainable meat, wave power