While we wait for the world to come to an apocalyptic end, read some cool green news.
- Details revealed about California meteorite, thanks to crowdsourcing. (Huffington Post)
- Want to eat sustainably? Then eat bugs — mealworms, in fact. (NPR)
- Obama doubles size of California marine sanctuary, adorable otters rejoice. (Grist)
- Breathing a sign of relief: Hong Kong bans high-polluting vehicles. (Businessweek)
- Bye bye batteries. Hello peel and stick solar panels. (CleanTechnica)
Tags: Bloomberg BusinessWeek, California, CleanTechnica, Cool Green Morning, daily news, environmental news, green news, Grist, Hong Kong, Hong Kong air pollution, Huffington Post, marine sanctuary, mealworms, meteorite, npr, Obama, solar panels