Green ice cream, poop jokes and talking whales — we’re having that kind of Cool Green Morning.
- Russian spacecraft has an unlikely crew: 32 fish hitch a ride to space. (MSNBC)
- Beluga whale mimics a human’s voice — we dare you to listen without smiling! (National Geographic)
- Beetles dance on poop balls (yes, poop) to stay cool. (LiveScience)
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream becomes even greener with their new B corporation status. (TreeHugger)
- A whopping 1,209 elephant tusks confiscated from poachers. (Mongabay)
Tags: Animals, beluga whale, ben & jerry's, Cool Green Morning, elephant, elephant poaching, environmental news, Fish, green news, ice cream, LiveScience, Mongabay, MSNBC, National Geographic, space, Treehugger, whale