It’s a literally cool (and gray, and wet, and windy) morning from where we’re sitting. If you’re in Sandy’s path, too, please stay safe!
- Hurricane Sandy: by the numbers. (Star-Ledger)
- Hurricane Sandy poses an environmental threat to the Chesapeake Bay (and myriad threats elsewhere as well). (Washington Post)
- The New York Times’ Andy Revkin explores the possible connections between the “frankenstorm” and climate change. (DotEarth)
- Also, climate activists gathered in Times Square yesterday to bring attention to pretty much that same thing. (Huffington Post Green)
- If you’re shopping at all today, it should probably be online (for safety!), but whether online shopping is the greener choice is TBD. (Ask Umbra)
Tags: Andy Revkin, Ask Umbra, Chesapeake Bay, climate activists, Climate Change, DotEarth, environmental threats, frankenstorm, green shopping, Grist, Huffington Post, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy environmental threats, hurricanes and climate change, New York Times, online shopping, Star-Ledger, Times Square, Washington Post