Because every week should begin with a happy sea lion story.
- A rehabilitated sea lion named “Blonde Bomber” was released back into the ocean last week. (Huffington Post Green)
- Which companies are the greenest? (GreenBiz)
- Ocean acidification could make the sea sound different. (YaleE360)
- Oil is leaking from the site of the 2010 Gulf oil spill. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Climate change makes rice emit more methane. (Treehugger)
Tags: Blonde Bomber, Christian Science Monitor, Climate Change, climate change and rice, green companies, GreenBiz, Gulf oil spill, Huffington Post Green, methane, ocean acidification, rice, rice and methane, sea lion, Treehugger, YaleE360