We have good news for corals!… but bad news for squirrels.
- Tempting squirrels with contraception-laced snacks may slow down population spikes. (National Geographic)
- Coral reefs found to be thriving in the deep waters of the Great Barrier Reef. (CNN)
- 67% of cows in Denmark never feel the sun or chew a blade of grass. (TreeHugger)
- Fukushima fish ‘may be inedible for a decade’. (Guardian)
- The land of Cherry Garcia strives to be greener. (Grist)
Tags: Australia, CNN, Cool Green Morning, cows, daily news, Denmark, environmental news, Fish, Fukushima, Great Barrier Reef, green, green news, Grist, Guardian, National Geographic, population control, squirrels, Treehugger, Vermont