From valuing nature to public transportation in America to veterans, we’ve got your green news.
- Nature provides us important services, and companies should value these services more. (Huffington Post)
- Surprise! Americans want more public transportation, fewer new roads. (Treehugger)
- Pictures: the IUCN released the 100 most endangered species in the world. (National Geographic)
- Veterans can help restore rivers in California in a new program initiated by NOAA. (Discovery)
- How do we educate about climate change without alienating? Zoos and aquariums are trying to figure that out. (Green)
Tags: businesses and nature, California, Chinook salmon, Climate Change, climate change education, discovery, Ecosystem Services, education, endangered species, Huffington Post, IUCN, National Geographic, nature's services, NOAA, public transportation, rivers, Treehugger, veterans, veterans restore rivers, zoos and aquariums