Which do you think is cooler: the new iPhone or the new monkey?
- For only the second time in 28 years a new monkey species has been identified. See what makes it stand out. (New York Times)
- The new iPhone 5 is a reality. So, is this version any greener? (TreeHugger)
- Plans for a marine sanctuary in Antarctica have faltered. Why did talks fall apart? (Huffington Post Green)
- An economic think tank is calling for a freeze on fishing in Europe, says it could generate billions in profits. (BBC)
- See what caused a horrible stench in L.A. this week, and why it’s going to happen again and again. (Wired)
Tags: Antarctica, BBC, europe fishing ban, Huffington Post, Huffington Post Green, iphone 5, los angeles smell, marine sinctuary, monkey identified, new monkey, New York Times, stench in la, Treehugger, Wired