Giddyup, y’all. Your Cool Green Morning is here.
- There’s a new breed of cowboy out West, and he’s wearing…birkenstocks? Yee Haw! (Christian Science Monitor)
- Shrimp vs. Turtle: Kemp’s Ridley Turtle protection is infringing on Gulf shrimpers. (Huffington Post)
- USDA backs off Meatless Monday idea after cattle producers’ outraged response. (Treehugger)
- Here’s an Olympic athlete for you: Watch the video of a cormorant diving 150 feet to the ocean floor in 40 seconds. (BBC Nature)
- Those pine beetles in Colorado? They’ve been hungry. See NASA images that compare the before and after their munching. (Mongabay)