Exciting toilet news below!
- Did July feel extra-hot to you? It should have. (Mongabay)
- What will climate change mean for Asia’s “live-giving” monsoons? (YaleE360)
- This headline cannot be improved upon: “Bill and Melinda [Gates] Reinvent the Toilet, Solar Power Wins.” (CleanTechnica)
- Johnson & Johnson agrees to remove “suspect” chemicals from its personal care products. (The Daily Green)
- What happens to a host city when the Olympics are over? (Treehugger)
Tags: asia, Bill and Melinda Gates, chemicals, CleanTechnica, Climate Change, Johnson & Johnson, July, Mongabay, monsoons, monsoons and climate change, Olympics, personal care products, solar, The Daily Green, toilet, Treehugger, Yale Environment 360