We have one piece of advice today, please don’t pet the pigs.
- There are 158 cases of a new strain of swine flu, are fairs to blame? (Huffington Post)
- Chicken farm featured in Food, Inc. has completely changed. See the amazing transformation. (Grist)
- Some trees in Connecticut hiss, spit, and emit methane. Now we may know why. (Green)
- Increased ultraviolet radiation has caused a sharp rise in the deaths of marine species. (BBC)
- Shark fin soup served in the U.S. contains animals threatened with extinction. (Washington Post)