Caffeine? Check. Green news? Check. You may now proceed with your day.
- Our president and CEO, Mark Tercek, makes his voice heard in the New York Times’ Room for Debate. (NYTimes.com)
- Keep your produce fresh– without plastic. (Huffington Post Green)
- Camera traps have led to the discovery of two additional populations of almost-extinct (and really cute) short-tailed chinchillas. (Mongabay)
- If droughts persist, these foods will cost you more. (Grist)
- Crazy heat=more rabies? (Wired)
Tags: camera traps, chinchillas, drought, drought and food prices, Grist, heat, heat and rabies, Huffington Post Green, Mark Tercek, Mongabay, New York Times, plastic-free, produce, rabies, room for debate, Wired