It’s not a very cool green morning, that’s for sure.
- Team Nature takes on Kenya’s Safaricom Marathon. (The Huffington Post)
- A new study says rising levels of carbon dioxide could turn African savannas into forests. (YaleE360)
- From greening your barbeque to greening your dandruff shampoo, Ask Umbra’s got you covered. (Grist)
- College campuses around the US are leading the charge for climate neutrality. (GreenBiz)
- Can reality TV save the monk seal? (National Geographic)
Tags: African savanna, Ask Umbra, carbon dioxide, Climate Change, climate neutrality, college campuses, green barbeque, green shampoo, GreenBiz, Grist, Huffington Post, Kenya, monk seals, National Geographic, reality TV monk seal, safaricom marathon, team nature