It’s Friday the 13th. What do you want first, the bad news or the really bad news?
- Drought has forced the largest disaster declaration in U.S. history. (Guardian)
- The past 12 months were the hottest in U.S. history, breaking the record from the month before. (Mongabay)
- New technology at bottling plants could save billions of gallons of water each year. (TreeHugger)
- During the last global warming sea levels may have risen 30 feet higher than today. (LA Times)
- Lemurs are for more threatened than previously thought, sliding toward extinction. (BBC)
Tags: BBC, bottling plants, Climate Change, disaster declaration, drought, global warming, Guardian, hottest year in us history, l.a. times, lemurs, lemurs threatened, Mongabay, saving water, sea level rise, Treehugger, us drought