From moonbirds to green jobs, here’s your morning dose of green news.
- B95, or “Moonbird” — A famous red knot – is back in the Delaware Bay, located by the same biologist who banded it 19 years ago! (Green)
- The Prius is now the world’s third top-selling car. (Bloomberg)
- Give local residents a say on how forests are used, and you’ll reduce deforestation and climate change. (Washington Post)
- Looking for a new job? Here are five surprisingly green ones. (National Geographic)
- Waste not, want not: If you’re a Massachusetts business, much of your food waste will soon be composted for green energy. (GreenBiz)
Tags: anaerobic digestion, b95, Bloomberg, car, Climate Change, compost, deforestation, food waste, forest dwellers, green, green energy, green jobs, local residents, Massachusetts, moonbird, National Geographic, New Jersey, Prius, red knot, Washington Post