In today’s green news, we learn yet another awesome benefit to biking.
- Cyclists in the U.S. save a whopping $4.6 billion every year on gas and transportation costs. (TreeHugger)
- Attack of the supersized mice! Endangered baby birds beware. (National Geographic)
- 13 green buildings that will blow your mind. (Huffington Post Green)
- Stressed? Blame your grandparents exposure to chemicals. (Bloomberg BusinessWeek)
- An environmental coalition aims to protects Antarctica before it’s too late. (The Guardian)
Tags: Antarctica, benefits of biking, biking, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, chemical exposure, Cool Green Morning, daily news, environmental news, gough island, green building, green news, Huffington Post Green, mice, National Geographic, The Guardian, Treehugger