From endangered rivers to clean energy, we’ve got your green news.
- Bummer: The list of the top 10 endangered rivers in America is out, and #1 isn’t far from our headquarters. (Discovery News)
- It turns out that the unpopular and controversial catch limits on fish are working — 6 populations have rebounded. (Green)
- Yet another reason to love wildlife, especially elephants: They may hold vigil at your funeral. (Grist)
- A Greenpeace study has found that some American car manufacturers are linked to Amazon deforestation. (Mongabay)
- 76 percent of Americans want clean energy instead of coal, nuclear and natural gas. (Clean Technica)
Tags: Amazon, catch limits, clean energy, Clean Water Act, Cool Green Morning, deforestation, elephant vigil, elephants, endangered rivers, environmental news, Fish, fish populations, fisheries, green news, Greenpeace, polluted rivers, potomac, renewable energy