Be sure to watch the skies this weekend and never put rocks in your pockets.
- Don’t forget, a “ring of fire” solar eclipse will be visible in parts of the U.S. on Sunday. (National Geographic)
- Apple is making a major green change in the U.S. this year. (Scientific American)
- Photos: One of the largest male stars on the planet is helping one of the smallest primates. (Mongabay)
- The remains of a turtle the size of a car have been discovered in a coal mine. (Discovery News)
- Scientists can’t solve the mystery of the rocks that ignited in a woman’s pocket. (L.A. Times)