Happy Monday! Start your week off with some green news.
- We’re going birding… 125 million years into the past. (Wired Science)
- Hair loss affects middle-aged men and now polar bears? (Huffington Post Green)
- Conservation milestone: the world’s most endangered ducks hatch. (BBC)
- Brooks unveils super duper green running shoe. (TreeHugger)
- Since Easter eggs are still on the brain, here’s a guide to urban chickening. (Mother Nature Network)
Tags: BBC, bbc nature, Birding, birdwatching, Cool Green Morning, daily news, ducks, Easter, endangered species, environmental news, green news, green running shoe, Huffington Post Green, Mother Nature Network, polar bear, running, Treehugger, urban chickening, Wired Science