Start your week off with a cup of green coffee and a side of green news.
- Himalayan glaciers rebel and buck the global trend of continued ice loss. (The Guardian)
- How to sell the greenest coffee: deliver it by bicycle in returnable mason jars. (TreeHugger)
- The population of emperor penguins in Antarctica just doubled. (Mongabay)
- Is it too late to save the critically endangered Amur leopard? (BBC Nature)
- Eat less meat, save the Earth. (Live Science)
Tags: amur leopard, bbc nature, coffee, Cool Green Morning, daily news, eating less meat, Emperor penguins, environmental news, green coffee, green news, Himalayan glacier, Live Science, meat, Mongabay, Russia, The Guardian, Treehugger