James Cameron dove to the deepest spot on Earth. What did YOU do this weekend?
- Our planet is hit by more storms, heatwaves and floods than ever before. (Guardian)
- Can zoos help polar bears survive global warming’s assault? (Washington Post)
- Congrats to James Cameron for his solo dive mission to Mariana Trench. (National Geographic)
- North Dakota oil boom brings the promise of prosperity — and disgusting litter. (Huffington Post Green)
- Death Valley discovery: new scorpion species. (Los Angeles Times)
Tags: Climate Change, Cool Green Morning, daily news, death valley, environmental news, floods, green news, Guardian, heatwave, Huffington Post Green, human waste litter, James Cameron, litter, Los Angeles Times, mariana trench, National Geographic, new species, north dakota, Oceans & Coasts, oil boom, polar bear, scorpion, Washington Post, zoo