I’m pretty sure that if you make it 63 years, you win the game of hide and seek.
- A long-fingered frog, last seen in 1949, has come out of hiding. (Huffington Post)
- New tool predicts Amazon deforestation a year before it happens. (Mongabay)
- A controversial pesticide has been linked to global bee decline. (Wired)
- Live, interactive wind energy map looks like a living van Gogh painting. (Clean Technica)
- New data from an historic sea level rise may help predict effects of climate change. (Scientific American)
Tags: Amazon deforestation, amazon deforestation prediction tool, bee decline, Clean Technica, extinct frog found, historic sea level rise, Huffington Post, interactive wind map, live wind energy map, long fingered frog, Mongabay, pesticide bee collapse, predicting climate change, scientific american, wind map, Wired