Today is Leap Day, which means you get extra day of green news!
- Seattle, Washington welcomes a public food forest. (TreeHugger)
- A dolphin’s unique whistle says “Hey! Come play!” (MSNBC)
- Lone gray wolf brings hope to California. (Huffington Post Green)
- One unexpected spot for a sunny park: a NYC subway tunnel. (Mother Nature Network)
- Trust us – a look at the extinct giant penguin was worth the 26 million-year wait. (Washington Post)
Tags: Animals, California, Cool Green Morning, daily news, dolphins, environmental news, giant penguin, gray wolf, green news, Huffington Post Green, leap day, Mother Nature Network, MSNBC, New York City, NYC, penguin, public food forest, seattle, Species extinction, Treehugger, urban park, Washington Post