Climate change is going after breakfast. Leggo my Eggo!
- This year’s mild winter could wreak havoc on pancakes and waffles everywhere. (Associated Press, via Huffington Post Green)
- If you have a Facebook account, you can speak for the trees. (Ecorazzi)
- Scientists are calling it a “cookies-and-cream” insect, but you probably don’t want to take a taste of this new discovery. (Mongabay)
- Is your city a “smart” city? (GreenBiz)
- Convince this guy that climate change isn’t real, and you’ll be the proud owner of a fancy new gun. (Triple Pundit)
Tags: Associated Press, breakfast, Climate Change, climate change denial, cookies and cream insect, Ecorazzi, facebook, GreenBiz, Huffington Post Green, Lorax, Mongabay, new insect discovery, pancakes, smart city, speak for the trees, Triple Pundit, waffles, weather