Fans of the addicting Angry Birds game will love today’s green news.
- Angry Birds Space will be “one small fling for a bird, one quantum leap for birdkind.” (PC Mag)
- Discovered: a 298-million-year-old “Pompeii-like” forest in Mongolia. (Gizmodo)
- Consumption of toilet paper has surpassed newsprint in the U.S. (Grist)
- New Yorkers love a successful clothing recycling program. (Green)
- Eat your way to beauty with edible cosmetics. (TreeHugger)
Tags: angry birds, clothing recycling, Cool Green Morning, daily news, edible cosmetics, environmental news, Forests, Gizmodo, green, green cosmetics, green news, Grist, mongolia, New York City, NY Times, pc mag, pompeii, recycling, recycling program, space, toilet paper, Treehugger, video game, volcanic ash