Attack of the blobs!
- Are jellyfish taking over our oceans? (Nature)
- Turning down the thermostat saves energy and helps you lose weight. (The Chic Ecologist)
- Atlantic sturgeon added to the endangered species list. (Huffington Post)
- How do you fight invasive species in Australia? Bring in Komodo dragons. (TreeHugger)
- Spider webs may hold the clue to better buildings. (Christian Science Monitor)
Tags: Atlantic sturgeon, Australia, Christian Science Monitor, Cool Green Morning, daily news, endangered fish, endangered species, Energy, environmental news, Fish, Huffington Post, jellyfish, jellyfish blooms, Komodo dragon, Nature.com, saving energy, spider web, spiders, The Chic Ecologist, Treehugger