Here are today’s top green news headlines. Happy Friday!
- Quiet oceans make for calmer right whales. (Huffington Post Green)
- Regular contact with nature is part of a balanced diet for kids. (BBC)
- The world’s biggest conservation group (ahem) is making forays into urban areas. (Grist)
- Toilet paper production destroys Indonesian rainforests. (Mongabay)
- Woolly mammoth sighting or publicity hoax? (MSNBC)
Tags: Cool Green Morning, daily news, environmental news, green news, Grist, Huffington Post Green, Indonesia, Indonesia deforestation, Mongabay, MSNBC, New York City, oceans, Rainforests, right whale, toilet paper, urban jungle, urban living, urban nature, Whales, woolly mammoth