I wonder if this new crab runs down the beach in slow motion.
- A new crab species has been named “The Hoff” because of its hairy chest. (BBC)
- The first meteor shower of 2012 is tonight, could have 100 shooting stars per hour. (Huffington Post Green)
- A frog plague that has decimated numerous species has been found in India. (Mongabay)
- The fire-ravaged national park in Chile’s Patagonia region will partially reopen. (Guardian)
- Here are 7 ways that going green can help you lose weight in 2012. (TreeHugger)