Climate change: great for anchovy populations, not so great for the rest of us.
- Anchovies are making a North Sea comeback. Thanks, climate change? (Conservation Mag)
- Some rare good news for rhinos– none were poached in Nepal last year! (Mongabay)
- The “doomsday clock” jumped a minute forward. Why? Climate change. (CleanTechnica)
- President Obama visited EPA staff to let them know he still cares. (Green)
- Oil rigs could possibly be responsible for turning migratory land-based birds into shark snacks. (Wired)