Walking fish puts a chink in the evolution chain.
- New species of frog sings like a… bird? (Mongabay)
- The lungfish suggests walking originated underwater. (Science World)
- Scientists are learning how to kill trees — in the name of science, of course. (Green)
- 16% of the species in “Finding Nemo” face the threat of extinction. (Washington Post)
- Solar energy gives students in developing countries access to technology. (TreeHugger)
Tags: Cool Green Morning, developing nations, Finding Nemo, frog, green, green news, lungfish, marine life, Mongabay, new species, school, Science World, solar energy, solar power, Species extinction, technology, Treehugger, trees, Washington Post