It’s Monday. [Scuba] dive in and read some green news!
- The world’s coral reefs are in danger, but there is one anomaly: the Gardens of the Queen. (CBS News)
- The wine industry feels the effects of climate change. (Yale Environment 360)
- Should media companies that film the natural world re-invest their profits in conservation? (Scientific American)
- Some environmental groups use pressure tactics to get their point across. (Green)
- Boston attempts to filter diesel construction equipment. (Boston Globe)
Tags: 60 Minutes, Boston Globe, CBS News, Climate Change, climate change and wine, Coral Reefs, Cuba, diesel pollution, Ecosystem Services, environmental organizations, Gardens of the Queen, green, Greenpeace, marine, Media, movies, Scientific Amercan, wine industry