Even if you’re a lone wolf, here’s hoping your wolf pack grows in 2012.
- A lone wolf has crossed into California, the first known to be there since 1924. (LA Times)
- Find out how your Christmas tree could be used to help save fish. (TreeHugger)
- Do tornadoes and hailstorms take weekends off because of pollution? (National Geographic)
- What were the top 10 states ravaged by extreme weather in 2011? (Grist)
- See the mystery foam that engulfed a seaside town this week. (Guardian)
Tags: christmas tree, christmas tree fish habitat, christmas tree recycling, gray wolf, Grist, Guardian, lone wolf, mystery foam, nat geo, National Geographic, pollution and tornadoes, top 10 states for extreme weather, tornadoes on weekends, Treehugger, wolf in california