LEED standards have been raised several times over the years. Now, it’s time to do that again.
- In response to criticisms, the U.S Green Building Council will implement major upgrades in LEED certification standards in 2012. (Matter Network)
- Protesting and tweeting — see how Occupy Wall Street is raising the social media bar. (Clean Technica)
- Sustainable products will be mainstream by 2020, says new report. (TreeHugger)
- The Himalayas and Antarctic could supply enough energy to become the ‘Saudi Arabias of solar power’. (TG Daily)
- Despite a nasty reputation, piranhas seem to bark more often than bite. (BBC)