They say clothes make the man.
- Like all fashion trends, the spacesuit has seen many changes over the years. Here’s the evolution of this iconic outfit. (Wired Science)
- Ouch and awww: a red-tailed hawk with a nail in its head was finally successfully captured and is recovering well. (Washington Post)
- The 94,000-acre Saguaro National Park in Tuscon, AZ is a great place for a BioBlitz — but a dead zone for cell service. Verizon Wireless saves the day. (National Geographic)
- Looking for a career switch? Consider a green job like professional acorn picking! (TreeHugger)
- Stop losing sleep over plastics and zip-lock baggies. Here’s how to reduce plastics from your kitchen. (Grist)
Tags: acorn, Arizona, bioblitz, bird, Cool Green Morning, food, green job, Grist, hawk, National Geographic, plastics, red-tailed hawk, Saguaro National Park, space, spacesuit, Treehugger, trees, Verizon, Washington Post, Wired Science