The “when animals attack!” edition.
- A new report says that climate change is weaving its way into corporate strategy. (Green)
- The Nile crocodile is actually the Nile crocodileS. (Mongabay)
- Yellowstone released a report on this summer’s grizzly attack. (Los Angeles Times)
- Energy efficiency not only saves a bunch of cash–it also created more than 330,000 jobs in two decades. (CleanTechnica)
- A former trainer believes captivity is what makes orcas attack. (Wired)
Tags: bears, CleanTechnica, climate change and corporate strategy, corporations, energy efficiency, energy efficiency and job creation, green, green jobs, killer whales, Los Angeles Times, Mongabay, Nile crocodile, orcas, Wired, Yellowstone, Yellowstone grizzly attack