Do you get the feeling a certain Dave Matthews Band song will get played about 5 million times today?
- The NASA satellite UARS is expected to crash to Earth this afternoon, but where will it hit? (Christian Science Monitor)
- A pillar of physics and Einstein’s theory of relativity may have been refuted. (Huffington Post)
- Here’s an interesting theory as to why Chinese stink bugs nearly disappeared this year. (TreeHugger)
- A new map reveals the most biodiverse place on Earth, and it’s already threatened by oil. (Mongabay)
- A newly discovered plant in Brazil bends down to bury its own seeds. (BBC)
Tags: BBC, Christian Science Monitor, Dave Matthews, dave matthews band, einstein, einstein's theory of relativity, Huffington Post, Mongabay, most biodiverse place on earth, NASA, plant buries its own seeds, satellite, satellite crashing to earth, stink bugs, Treehugger, uars