Fish and amphibians and ospreys, oh my!
- The state of Iowa now gets 20 percent of its electricity from wind. (EcoGeek)
- The secret to rebuilding over-harvested fish populations is no secret: stop fishing. (Christian Science Monitor)
- Golf courses are pretty perfect habitats for amphibians. (Conservation Magazine)
- Recent deaths at Yosemite National Park point out a conundrum: for many, the danger in nature is part of the appeal. (Los Angeles Times)
- Treetop cameras caught this baby osprey’s first flight. (Treehugger)
Tags: amphibian habitat, Christian Science Monitor, Conservation Magazine, EcoGeek, fishing bans, golf courses, iowa, Los Angeles Times, Mexico, nature and danger, osprey, overfishing, Treehugger, treetop cameras, wind energy, Yosemite National Park