Cool Green Morning, Cool Green Afternoon…what’s the diff?
- Hurricane Irene’s making her way up the East Coast. What does she have to do with climate change ? (The Daily Green)
- There’s a big secret underground river underneath the Amazon, scientists say. (Mongabay)
- In other Amazon news, scientists have also discovered a brand new species of monkeys. (Treehugger)
- Dolphins are so smart! Watch them use shells to catch fish. (Wired)
- What impact did the dispersants used to clean up the Gulf oil spill have underneath the surface? (Green)
Tags: Amazon rainforest, Amazon River, climate change and extreme weather, dolphins, green, Gulf oil spill, Hurricane Irene, Mongabay, monkeys, new species, oil spill dispersants, The Daily Green, Treehugger, underground river, Wired