Whales and foxes and monkeys, oh my!
- Two very dedicated New Yorkers have mapped every one of Central Park’s 19,000+ trees. (Treehugger)
- You might have a climate crisis if… (NRDC, via Grist)
- Want to have fun like a whale, fox or monkey? Here’s how. (Wired)
- After years of community opposition, Peru cancels a massive dam project in the Madre de Dios River. (Mongabay)
- NOAA predicts that the Gulf of Mexico’s dead zone will be bigger than ever this year. (YaleE360)
Tags: animal sentiment, central park, Climate Change, dams, foxes, Grist, Gulf dead zone, Gulf of Mexico, Madre de Dios River, Mongabay, monkeys, New York City, NOAA, NRDC, Peru, Treehugger, trees, Whales, Wired, YaleE360, you might have a climate crisis if