Brrrrr…it’s a straight-up COLD green morning in these parts.
- According to this account, COP16=win! Get the skinny on the Cancun Agreements. (Grist)
- Chevy Volts are finally hitting the road. (Scientific American)
- So, most states’ transportation policies do zero to curb carbon emissions– and some even make them worse, says a new report. (Green House)
- If you’re looking for a green job, you might want to consider relocating to Indiana. (CleanTechnica)
- A new study says that the American southwest’s existing water systems just aren’t sustainable. (Wired)
Tags: American southwest, Cancun, Cancun Agreements, carbon emissions, chevy volt, CleanTechnica, COP16, Green House, green jobs, Grist, Indiana, scientific american, transportation policies, water shortages, Wired