What could be cooler than starting your day with five great green links?
- Depending on whom you ask, there either is or isn’t still oil deep in the Gulf. (Christian Science Monitor)
- The U.N. adopts resolutions on coral reef and marine biodiversity protection. (Deep Sea News)
- Warming up your car in cold weather is probably totally unnecessary. (The Daily Green)
- If the climate keeps changing, what’s going to happen to polar bears? (Dot Earth)
- Here’s yet another take on the real vs. fake Christmas tree debate. Sounds like Team Real Tree is still in the lead. (New York Times)
Tags: biodiversity, biodiversity protection, Christian Science Monitor, Christmas trees, Coral Reefs, Deep Sea News, deep water oil, Dot Earth, Gulf oil spill, marine biodiversity, New York Times, polar bears, polar bears and climate change, real vs. fake Christmas trees, The Daily Green, U.N., warming up car