Would you find this Cool Green Morning more attractive if we doused it in men’s cologne, jaguar-style?
- Here are five really great things that cap-and-trade has done for you already. (CleanTechnica)
- We might never figure out just how badly wildlife in the Gulf have been affected by the spill. (Mongabay)
- So this is weird: jaguars are into fancy men’s cologne. (DotEarth)
- A new study says that population growth and wealth capital might be most significant drivers for the spread of invasive species. (Treehugger)
- The US General Services Administration just named its first chief greening officer, which hopefully means greener government buildings in the near future. (GreenerBuildings)
Tags: cap-and-trade, chief greening officer, CleanTechnica, DotEarth, General Services Administration, greener government buildings, GreenerBuildings, Gulf oil spill, Gulf wildlife, Invasive species, jaguars, men's cologne, Mongabay, population growth, Treehugger, wealth capital