We’re Twitterizing Cool Green Morning as an experiment — shorter links, so you can get the 5 best green links of the day even faster. (Maybe shorter intros, too.) Let us know what you think!
- 130 developing nations have just walked out of Copenhagen (Environmental Capital). Oops, now they’re back (Washington Post).
- Grist’s Dave Roberts says he’s got the only real story from Copenhagen’s first week (Grist).
- Stephen Chu has a $350 million plan to spread clean energy worldwide (Dot Earth).
- The Atlantic Ocean is rising fast — and more if you’re in South Carolina than in Maine (Ecoworldly).
- Why historical places of worship are “important reservoirs of biodiversity” (Journal Watch Online).
Tags: Atlantic Ocean rise, clean energy, Copenhagen, Copenhagen climate, Copenhagen Grist, Copenhagen walkout, Dave Roberts, Dot Earth, Environmental Capital, green energy, Grist, Journal Watch Online, religion biodiversity, religion nature, sea level rise, Stephen Chu