Hey, Mr. and Ms. Cool, Green and Scientific — it’s Blog Action Day! Thousands of bloggers are blogging against climate change today…including Cool Green Science! (Find out more in the video above.)
What can you do RIGHT NOW to help slow climate change? Try these Nature Conservancy action items for starters:
- Use our Planet Change interactive website to send a message to world leaders at the UN climate talks in Copenhagen this December — and learn more about how nature + people = solutions to global warming.
- Use our carbon footprint calculator to add up your impact on climate change — and get tips on how to reduce it.
- Offset that carbon footprint with our certified offset program.
- Get tips on becoming more energy efficient from a former Nature Conservancy scientist.
- Then use email, Twitter or Facebook to let your friends and followers know about what you’re doing and the importance of facing up to climate change, today.
Cool Green Science is proud to join more than 10,000 other bloggers on Blog Action Day. Join us in raising awareness about what causes climate change, what its consequences are, and how you can take important action to slow it down.
Tags: Blog Action Day, carbon calculator, carbon footprint, carbon offset, certified carbon offset, Climate Change, climate tip, Nature Conservancy carbon offset, Nature Conservancy climate, Nature Conservancy tip, Planet Change